Off to London next week....
This will have to be quick as I don't have a lot of time. So last weekend I was up in Kilkenny for Claire's hen night. So much fun. We ate good food, played some good games and went dancing at a two good places - Paris Texas and Langton's. If you're ever in Kilkenny, you should check out those places. I also went to Kilkenny Castle and did a tour. It was OK....
I'm off to London next weekend. I can not wait. I'm going to be camping out for Wimbledon. I'm a little nervous about camping out by myself, but what can you do? No one I know wants to go. So I have to fufill my dream on my own. It should be fun though. But I am also a bit sad because I know it's going to be the last time I am in London for a long while.
I am going to advertise my room next week.... so hopefully finding someone for my room won't be too much of a hassle.
I can't wait to go to London!!!!!!!
Oh Claire leaves at the end of June... :( But Arianna is back!!!!
I'm off to London next weekend. I can not wait. I'm going to be camping out for Wimbledon. I'm a little nervous about camping out by myself, but what can you do? No one I know wants to go. So I have to fufill my dream on my own. It should be fun though. But I am also a bit sad because I know it's going to be the last time I am in London for a long while.
I am going to advertise my room next week.... so hopefully finding someone for my room won't be too much of a hassle.
I can't wait to go to London!!!!!!!
Oh Claire leaves at the end of June... :( But Arianna is back!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home